Fri, 12 Jul|
North West Jewellery School
Silver Bangle Workshop
Create your very own sterling silver personalised torque style bangle
Time & Location
12 Jul 2024, 18:30 – 21:30
North West Jewellery School , Backridge Farm, 1, open barn, Clitheroe BB7 3LQ, UK
About the event
If you’ve ever fancied making your own jewellery or just fancy a day out trying something new, come and enjoy this bangle making workshop, hosted by local Silversmith Suzanne Pattinson, founder of the North West Jewellery School and Soul Purpose Jewellery.
This workshop has been carefully created for complete beginners and with only 6 spaces available, it will be an intimate setting with plenty of support during the process. You will learn classic silversmithing techniques such as measuring, forming, texturing and finishing, which will enable you to create a fully personalised sterling silver torque bangle.
- Location: North West Jewellery School, Backridge Farm, Twitter Lane, Clitheroe, Ribble Valley, BB7 3LQ
- The workshop will run from 18:30- 21:30.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the workshop start time.
- Light refreshments will be available throughout the session.
- It is advisable that you wear suitable clothing for a workshop environment. Please no scarves and long hair must be tied back.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult 18+ unless booking on for the Parent and Child Workshop.
- Please contact us via email email@example.com before booking if you have any special requirements or would like to discuss the class further.
- Price is Per Person.
*Cancellations/Change of Workshop - Please be aware that I cannot offer transfer of workshop spaces and I require 14 days notice if you need to cancel. This gives me time to fill the space.
Please note that refunds or transfers cannot be given if you do not turn up on the day or cancel after the 14 day period.
- Ticket type