Fri, 15 Mar|
North West Jewellery School
Personalised Pebble Necklace Workshop - EVENING
Make your very own sterling silver pebble necklace, complete with embossed design or personalised hand stamping!
Time & Location
15 Mar 2024, 18:30 – 21:00
North West Jewellery School , Backridge Farm, 1, open barn, Clitheroe BB7 3LQ, UK
About the event
Welcome to the North West Jewellery School!
This workshop is perfect for anyone wanting to make a bespoke pebble necklace!
Whether you bring a friend or come alone, you will be welcomed with open arms and will soon feel at home!
We pride ourselves on our relaxed environment where you can come and learn the skills to make your own jewellery but it's also important that you enjoy yourself too!
We will explore all of the tools and techniques used and you will make a necklace that you will develop from design through to creation (you will choose from several available designs, texture or hand stamped words or numbers).
The workshop will be hosted by Suzanne Pattinson, founder of Soul Purpose Jewellery and the North West Jewellery School.
Held at the North West Jewellery School in the heart of the Ribble Valley, the rural setting will provide plenty of inspiration and creativity.
At the North West Jewellery School we believe in creating a space that is warm and welcoming. The workshops have been carefully created for complete beginners but those with some jewellery making experience are also welcome to join!
There will be plenty of support during the process and you will learn classic techniques such as melting, forming, texturing, soldering and finishing, which will enable you to create a personalised necklace.
- Location: North West Jewellery School, Backridge Farm, Twitter Lane, Clitheroe, Ribble Valley, BB7 3LQ
- The workshop will run from 18:30 - 21:00
- Refreshments will be available throughout the session. However, please bring a packed lunch. (There is a kitchen with a microwave, toaster, fridge, kettle and coffee machine).
- It is advisable that you wear suitable clothing for a workshop environment. Please no scarves and long hair must be tied back.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult 18+ unless booking on for the Summer School Programme.
- Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking if you have any special requirements or would like to discuss the class further.
- Price is Per Person.
*Cancellations/Change of Workshop - Please be aware that I cannot offer transfer of workshop spaces and I require 14 days notice if you need to cancel. This gives me time to fill the space.
Please note that refunds or transfers cannot be given if you do not turn up on the day or cancel after the 14 day period.
- Ticket type
Pebble Necklace Workshop PMPrice£70.00