Sun, 07 Jan|
North West Jewellery School
Gemstone Stacking Ring Workshop
Create three skinny bespoke sterling silver stacking rings – one gemstone ring, one textured and one charm ring.
Time & Location
07 Jan 2024, 10:00 – 15:00
North West Jewellery School , Backridge Farm, 1, open barn, Clitheroe BB7 3LQ, UK
About the event
If you’ve ever fancied making your own jewellery or just like trying something new, come and enjoy this sterling silver stacking ring workshop, hosted by Suzanne Pattinson, founder of Soul Purpose Jewellery and the North West Jewellery School.
Held at the North West Jewellery School in the heart of the Ribble Valley, the rural setting will provide plenty of inspiration and creativity. This workshop has been carefully created for complete beginners and it will be an intimate setting with plenty of support during the process.
At the North West Jewellery School we believe in creating a space that is warm and welcoming. The workshops have been designed for beginners but those with some jewellery making experience are also welcome to join!
You will learn classic techniques such as measuring, forming, texturing, soldering and finishing, which will enable you to create a fully personalised set of three sterling silver rings - one gemstone ring, one textured and one charm ring.
- Location: North West Jewellery School, Backridge Farm, Twitter Lane, Clitheroe, Ribble Valley, BB7 3LQ
- The workshop will run from 10:00am - 4:00pm.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the session. However, please bring a packed lunch. (There is a kitchen with a microwave, fridge, kettle and coffee machine).
- It is advisable that you wear suitable clothing for a workshop environment. Please no scarves and long hair must be tied back.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult 18+ unless booking on for the Summer School Programme.
- Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking if you have any special requirements or would like to discuss the class further.
- Price is Per Person.
*Cancellations/Change of Workshop - Please be aware that I cannot offer transfer of workshop spaces and I require 14 days notice if you need to cancel. This gives me time to fill the space.
Please note that refunds or transfers cannot be given if you do not turn up on the day or cancel after the 14 day period.
Gemstone Stack Ring Workshop£105.00