Tue, 22 Aug|
North West Jewellery School
Bring your child to school day...
A jewellery making experience for you and your child! AGE 10+ (WE WILL BE MAKING A STERLING SILVER RING)
Time & Location
22 Aug 2023, 10:00 – 14:30
North West Jewellery School , Backridge Farm, 1, open barn, Clitheroe BB7 3LQ, UK
About the event
Calling all parents! Are you looking for experiences you can enjoy with your teenager? We have the perfect day planned - you get to spend the day in a creative environment, making your very own bespoke sterling silver ring!
It's a great opportunity to do something together, an experience that you can share and cherish. If you’ve ever fancied making your own jewellery or just like trying something new, come and enjoy this special parent and child jewellery making workshop, hosted by Suzanne Pattinson, founder of Soul Purpose Jewellery and the North West Jewellery School.
Held at the North West Jewellery School in the heart of the Ribble Valley, the rural setting will provide plenty of inspiration and creativity. This workshop has been carefully created for complete beginners, with plenty of support during the process.
At the North West Jewellery School we believe in creating a space that is warm and welcoming. The workshops have been designed for complete beginners and this workshop will suit children 12 years and over.
You will learn classic techniques such as measuring, forming, texturing and finishing, which will enable you to create a fully personalised sterling silver ring.
- Location: North West Jewellery School, Backridge Farm, Twitter Lane, Clitheroe, Ribble Valley, BB7 3LQ
- The workshop will run from 10am - 2:30pm
- Refreshments will be available throughout the session. However, please bring a packed lunch. There is a kitchen with a microwave, toaster, fridge, kettle and coffee machine.
- It is advisable that you wear suitable clothing for a workshop environment. Please no scarves and long hair must be tied back.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult 18+
- Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking if you have any special requirements or would like to discuss the class further.
- Price is for both participants - please only book one ticket for the two of you!
- YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL 3 DAYS BEFORE THE WORKSHOP START TIME, WHICH WILL PROVIDE MORE DETAILS. PLEASE ADD SUZANNE@NORTHWESTJEWELLERYSCHOOL.CO.UK TO YOUR CONTACTS TO ENSURE IT DOESN'T GO INTO SPAM.
*Cancellations/Change of Workshop - Please be aware that I cannot offer transfer of workshop spaces and I require 14 days notice if you need to cancel. This gives me time to fill the space.
Please note that refunds or transfers cannot be given if you do not turn up on the day or cancel after the 14 day period.
- Ticket type
Parent and Child WorkshopPriceFrom £99.00 to £148.00Sold Out
- 2 places£99.00
- 3 places£148.00
This event is sold out